Create an Account
Login to bookmark vendors!
Brothers Vincent and Joseph Lucido began working in the Jewelry Industry in 1980, learning the jewelry trade from Detroit’s most successful retailers. Developing a reputation for hard work and commitment, the brothers began selling, creating, and repairing jewelry for one of the city’s oldest and most trusted family jewelers. The original store was founded in 1928 in the heart of Detroit by Dilorenzo DeMas, and Sam Ripepi, and was known as DeMas Jewelers. A time arrived when the owners were ready to retire and decided to sell the business to the Lucido family, who shared parallel traditions in business and family values. In 1987, Vincent, Joseph, Jr., along with their father, Joseph, Sr., acquired the historic family business and for the first time ever, became known as Lucido Fine Jewelry. From the beginning, and continuing today, Vincent and Joseph as brothers, partners, and owners, participate in the daily operation of their stores.